Guru Poornima Full Moon Farewell Singing Meditation Concert
Time & Location
About the Event
Saturday, 24th of July 2021, 10am-11am EDT / 4pm-5pm CET / 7:30pm-8:30pm IST
Come join us for our last Kirtan together in India, before Sinja will travel back to Germany...
With Sanskrit & English chants and mantras we will celebrate the start of a new chapter as well as the bright July full moon ~ Guru Poornima.
We invite you to join in this space with us, through zoom, as we come together from all around the world.
And if you want another reason to come, just choose below which chanting benefit speaks most to you ;)
• Nurtures an overall sense of well-being
• Strengthens your spiritual connection
• Helps you find and refine your voice
• Increases your breath capacity
• Cultivates inner strength
• Reduces anxiety and agitation
• Improves your capacity to listen
• Refines your communication skills
• Brings about energetic balance
• Improves your memory
• Builds mental discipline
(Taken from my wonderful friends and fellow Kirtan lovers at Wisdom of Meditation)
If you have any questions, feel free to message me at email@example.com.
I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!
PS: Song sheets with chords will be sent out before the event so we can all sing together and some of you may even be inspired to play along, too.